Bibliography, Articles, Glossaries
- Bibliography of the Council for Training in Evidence-Based Behavioral Practice
Interdisciplinary list of papers on evidence-based behavioral practice.
- Health Affairs, January-February 2005, 24(1)
Special issue devoted to putting evidence into practice. Sponsored by Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Journal of Clinical Psychology, July 2007, 63(7)
Special issue devoted to evidence-based practice in clinical psychology. Sponsored by the Council of University Directors of Clinical Psychology.
- Users’ Guides to the Medical Literature
An article series on evidence-based practice originally published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). Also available for purchase as a book. Access to the online, interactive guide is free to those with individual or institutional subscription to JAMA.
- Evidence-Based Nursing: EBN Notebook series and Users’ Guide series
Includes R. B. Haynes (2005) Of studies, summaries, synopses, and systems: the "4S" evolution of services for finding current best evidence. Evidence-Based Nursing 8(2): 4-6.
- Glossary of EBM Terms (Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, Toronto)
- Key Terms in EBP (Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, Oxford)
Keep up with newly published behavioral medicine research with this newsletter from Cochrane Behavioral Medicine Field.