EBBP.org's objectives will be accomplished by the multidisciplinary Council for Training in Evidence-Based Behavioral Practice with input from the Scientific Advisory Board and Expert Consultants :
- Identify didactic and practical training needs for evidence-based behavioral practice across disciplines.
- Provide educators with tools to incorporate EBBP into training curricula by adapting existing evidence-based tools for behavioral applications and creating new materials relevant to behavior.
- Facilitate collaboration between educators engaged in developing new course materials to teach EBBP.
- Launch an interactive internet website offering a range of web-based training materials to practitioners, researchers and educators.
- Recruit practitioner collaborators who deliver and evaluate behavioral health interventions in varied practice settings. Collaborate on developing tools that educate about and promote practice-based research in EBBP.
- Disseminate information about EBBP through presentations, workshops, scholarly articles, and society newsletters.
- Engage a multidisciplinary group of researchers, practitioners and educators in ongoing efforts that extend beyond the scope of this project to further develop and disseminate resources in EBBP.